This happened in Copenhagen's Central railway station. Classical yes – but also great music.
About this blogA new blog for Cobourg - I hope you like it and contribute. You can also comment - if the subject interests you - from anywhere in the world. Your first comment will be moderated but after that I will trust you. Don't abuse it though. All spam will be deleted.
Cobourg Internet Home
- Democracy and the Catholic Church: What people believe is not necessarily what they are told to beli... bit.ly/16ITXFW (more...) 1 day ago
- Is Atheism a Religion?: By anyone’s definition, religion is a set of beliefs – but more than that, t... bit.ly/16zmf5M (more...) 3 days ago
- Catholic Contradictions: One difference between Catholic teaching and other religions is that Cathol... bit.ly/14b8d5K (more...) 5 days ago
- Astrology or Star Struck: By Karl S. Kruszelnicki The word "disaster" comes from Latin words meaning... bit.ly/16eGoxD (more...) 1 week ago
- Religion and Canadian Politics: At the 2011 Federal election, an Ipsos Reid exit poll showed that in... bit.ly/13THpXQ (more...) 1 week ago